Tuesday 11 November 2014

Notes to self




Hello everyone! Do you use Bloglovin for iPhone?

I am beyond thrilled that it is now possible to pin images directly from Bloglovin iPhone app. This is why in the past few months my Inbox has been overflowing with emails I sent to myself from Bloglovin, to remember to save posts and, especially, images.

To start fresh now that this feature is available, I went through the above-mentioned emails and sorted them out. You would not believe how many interesting things I found.

A great quote, from a beautiful (or should I say glamorous?) Tumblr feed.

A lot of workspace inspiration (now on my Pinterest board), including the lamp of my dreams.

This photo will be my Christmas inspiration.

A reminder of what my kids want from me. (I needed it).

The Legographer.

One of my favorite parenting posts.

Finalists and runner ups at CFDA Instagram awards 2014. (I am now following @amy_stone)

My new favorite photographer and his shots of Cinque Terre (I am following him on Instagram too)

Books I's like to read (like this one).

While I was looking for this bucket bag, which is obviously not on sale anymore, I stumbled upon the best imitation of Phillip Lim's mini Pashli for less than 50$. Go, get one now. (The black version is already sold out). If you are rather a fan of Coach's Borough bag, you can get that one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...