Monday 3 October 2011

A bit more about our new look

A few days ago, I have changed the look of this blog to make it less cluttered. All information about me, this blog's followers, and who I follow, as well as what helps you navigate through our posts (archive and labels) can now be found on the right-hand side menu.

The main reason for this change is that I wanted to have more space for the pictures I post, which now can and will be larger than before. In fact, I have gone back and updated all pictures I have already posted to this larger format.

There are also new and more ways for you to follow us. Together with our quick updates on Twitter and our posts on Facebook, you can now follow our photostream on Flickr and our pins on Pinterest. I hope you'll soon be able to follow us on Instagram as well, as soon as I can get my hands on the new iPhone 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...