Wednesday 19 October 2011

A few things to remember on your bad days

"Pardon my sensible flats. I was not expecting to be photographed at the market.
 Clearly, Katie wasn’t planning on being seen, either." (Photo: Suri's Burn Book)


A bit more browsing of Suri's Burn Book have made me realize a few things that I vow to remember on my bad style days:

1. Even if they are the toughest critics, it is unlikely that your kids will be as critical of your personal style as Suri is of her mom's.

2. Bad hair and bad clothes days happen to everyone (did you see the picture of Katie Holmes I posted yesterday or the one above?) -- be grateful that in those moments you will not to have your picture taken and circulated all over the Internet for everyone to see.

3. Access to truckloads of cash does not equal a better sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...