Monday 18 June 2012

Father's Day in the blogosphere




Hello everyone! How did you celebrate Father's day yesterday?

I read a number of posts that made me spend some time to think about his point of view, which I too seldom do, I realized.

Remember how many moms just wanted a break on Mother's Day? It turns out dad wants a break too, because he feels he is doing his best but mom seldom acknowledges his efforts.

New dad? I tweeted the link to this post a while ago, and if you haven't read it yet, please do. It made me understand so many more things.


P.S. For me, the image above takes the cake as the best Father's Day present, by Jane Aldrige's little sister to their dad "to help him dress himself while she is away." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...