Friday 26 October 2012

FW12 trends | The crop




Hello again everyone! Here come the second daily post on the Fall trends. I hope you are following our series!

Contrary to FW11, there is not much to say about pants this season. There is little doubt that pants for FW12 are, with few exceptions, cropped, a cut meant for showcasing that embellished footwear that I mentioned in my previous post. It is my favorite cut, and I just wish the dozen pairs I have in my closet would fit me...


P.S. This is the fifth post of our FW12 trends issue. Earlier posts:
  1. The Edit: Go big or go home
  2. The Fall face
  3. Color havoc
  4. Hold on to your slippers and tie your laces

Photo: Fashionologie (clockwise, from top left: Max Mara, Derek Lam, Emilio Pucci, No. 21, Michael Kors, Sonia Rykiel). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...