Tuesday 9 October 2012

Pregnancy Style Diary, week 16 | The power of the ruched dress




Hello everyone! Did you have a favorite dress when you were pregnant?

Today I might have just found mine. My baby bump is growing fast, and I had to finally announce (or, better, communicate matter-of-factly to my terrible department chair) my pregnancy at the office. Because of the combination of these two circumstances, I needed something to wear for an important meeting about hiring strategies for this year, and I did not have to scare away from bump revealing options. But I am not ready for maternity wear yet! (who is it ever anyway?)

The answer came in the form of this Michael by Michael Kors side ruched dress. It is a bit more bodycon that I usually wear (or dare) but it won me over with its side zipper, which creates a really nice silhouette effect. What do you think?

P.S. Click here for more posts in the "What I wore through my pregnancy" series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...