Sunday 14 October 2012

Pregnancy Style Diary, week 20.5 | I raided my husband's closet and I wish there was more




Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

We are having a relaxed lunch at our friends' home today and I was looking for a casual, cozy sweater to wear. As my discomforting trip downtown was totally unsuccessful, I sifted through the few pulls that still fit me. Nothing appropriate for the occasion. Then I remembered reading an article in a magazine a few years ago. A famous woman in fashion (whose name I do not remember, unfortunately) explained how she solved a lot of her maternity wear issues by wearing her husband's sweaters and shirts. Maybe it could work for me?

I turned to my husband closet, and I discovered what an untapped resource it was! I discovered my husband's round-necks fit me perfectly. I just wish there were more in his closet! Maybe I should keep that in mind for Christmas...

P.S. Click here for more posts in the "What I wore through my pregnancy" series.


Photo: Lambert/Getty images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...