Thursday 13 December 2012

The simplified gift guide: For everyone (yes, even the kids!)



 


Hello everyone! Do you still have doubts about what gifts to get for the last person on your list?

In case my previous suggestions for the hostess, the grandparents, your hubby, and the kids have not helped, I have a few more tips that I hope will.

Give something of a kind, like the arrow bracelet by Worhorse Jewerly pictured above.

Give the gift of art. You can start with a great selection here (my favourite is the Silhouette above).

Give something that gives back. You can start with these suggestions or head over to the Gilt (RED) Shop at Gilt, which has great items such as the bag above.

A good book is always in fashion! This one has received raving reviews -- and it is on my list as well.

P.S. You can find more posts of our Simplified holiday series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...