Friday 8 March 2013

Are you done with winter?




Hello everyone! Do you feel like you want to be done with winter?

Yesterday Mara tweeted exactly that, and got me thinking. My first reaction when I read Mara's tweet was that I wish I could be done with winter, and start wearing pastel colors and sandals, but that it would be hard given that we are still covered under mountains of snow. It is obvious that spring is a state of mind though. The approaching spring break has put traveling at the top of the favorite topics list of a lot of blogs these days, especially if to sunny destinations. Influential women in fashion have been recently spotted at Milan Fashion Week wearing white and light colors even under the snow.

If only dresses were breastfeeding-friendly, I would invest in this combination.


Photo: Matthew Williamson dress at The Outnet; McQ handbag at Yoox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...