Wednesday 11 September 2013

The best advice to new moms




Hello everyone! Did you follow Jenna Wolfe through her pregnancy journey?

Today I was going to write about something completely different. I was going to explain what has kept me busy and away from blogging for the past two weeks. Then I read this post, and I could not stop myself from sharing it with you.

I did not have a favourite news correspondent until I began reading Jenna Wolfe's pregnancy chronicles, smartly titled Jenna's (Baby) Food for thought. Each instalment brought me back to seven years ago, when I was pregnant with my first child. I wish I would have had her sense of humour then! Hers is the best advice for new moms. Turn the tough times in the funny times. Your baby, your husband, and yourself will thank you for it.


Photo: Jenna Wolfe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...