Wednesday 4 June 2014

APC for Eastpak




























Hello everyone! Have you started thinking about summer travel?

We are gearing up for major traveling this year -- something that compares closely to our departure for sabbatical. This time though I will be traveling mainly by myself, and with two kids rather than one.

As I did last year, I am planning on traveling with a backpack and a large tote. This time I need to be able to carry my laptop as well, so I have been looking for a stylish backpack with a padded laptop insert. Let me tell you, they do not come easy.

This is why I fell in love with the grey version of the APC for Eastpak collaboration when I came across it online. It has all the features I was looking for, plus it is by two of my favorite brands, and it's grey.

Last week, still hunting for Filippa K knits, I went to check out the Ibiki store on the Plateau. There it was: the object of my obsession, on SALE! Fortunately I tried it on before I whipped out my credit card. The problem is that the inside of the straps is lined with the same vegetable tanned leather that adorns the rest of the backpack, making the aforementioned straps impossibly stiff. The backpack sat on my back so awkwardly because of this feature, that I did not buy it. I am back to square one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...