Friday 18 July 2014

The great packing forward






























Hello everyone!

If all goes as planned, in less than 48 hours we will be on the plane to Italy to visit my parents. I am glad I had planned to spend this week at home in between our trip to Hawaii and the next one. Today we all seem to have overcome the 6 hours time difference between Honolulu and Montreal, and I have had the time to tie a lot of loose ends. (Although I am sure I will leave a few behind this time as well...) And I have finally gotten some sleep!

The kids' clothes have been washed and re-packed, hair has been cut, bills have been paid, and I even got a new pair of glasses, which I am totally in love with. (Do you like them? It is the pair I got in Italy three years ago) 

Now, if only I could figure out what to pack for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...