Monday 31 October 2011

Cowboys and witches


As part of our Halloween weekend in the countryside, we decided to go back to Cowboyland in Voghera (PV), which my son really loves and where there were supposed to be Halloween-related activities (you may remember our last visit during the summer).


The latter were limited to a girl dressed up like a witch who was roaming around the park handing candies to children. We turned into a mission to find here, but my son was a bit disappointed because he got just a couple of hard candies. Yet the ranch show was enjoyable and my son had a blast by going numerous times on the roller coaster. For me, the most amazing thing every time I come here is still finding these pieces of American folklore in the middle of the Italian countryside!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...