Friday 10 February 2012

Beating the blues




Did you experience any "January blues"?

"Design Mom" Gabrielle Blair introduced me to this expression a few weeks ago (in this great post). I remember feeling: what blues? It is 2012, we are going home to Canada this year, I have so much planning to do! Today I looked at the calendar and I realized that something must have been going on with me though because I had little energy and neglected my favourite activity, this blog. I thus decided to beat the blues and catch-up with all the posts that have been sitting on my iPad for the past two weeks. I begun with the end of my trip report to Canada, about my "wardrobe malfunction", the emotional reunion with my housekeeper, and an unexpected discovery.

Stay tuned for my views on French parenting, men repelling and, most of all, my Spring Fashion series!

P.S. Did I mention that blue is one of the key colours for Spring?


Photo: Peter Som SS12 via Style Notes by Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...