Sunday 11 March 2012

On my mind



How many things are on your mind at any given time?

Work, parenting, family, hobbies. I process tons of information every day. I realized that I have a relatively well-working system to keep track and share work-related information, but not everything else. I am thus starting this series to keep track and share with you all non-work related information. I hope you find it useful!

Here are the things that have been on my mind this week:



Marni for H&M. You know how much I had been waiting for it, I was really excited to go to the launch of the collection and score a few pieces before everything got cleaned out.



The iPad 3 launch. Obviously, although missing Steve Jobs...
Another thing that goes on my tech wishlist.



Waking up before my sonDon't you just love that tiny bit of quiet?
That's how I catch up with my readings and my posts!




A new travel bag. Let me say, I have been obsessed with finding a new carry-on bag since last September. I had my eyes on a red MAB from the Rebecca Minkoff travel collection (no longer available anywhere), and I let it slip through my fingers when it went on sale. So I have been drewling since for Louis Vuitton "Eole" Monogram travel bag. Since we have three weekends planned, I thought it was the perfect time to get it. I could fit my entire spring and summer budget in the price of this one thing but... you know how obsessions go. Anyway. Once in the store, I realized that it is too small for my purposes. There. I got my spring and summer budget back. And I will be taking my old travel bag on the trips.


A new camera. You may remember that it is one of my resolutions for this year to learn how to take better pictures, and getting a new camera has been a part of it. Perhaps because I had to let go of the idea of getting a new travel bag, I decided to get the camera. I am testing the Olympus PEN, one of the new mirrorless cameras that have debuted last year. Will keep you posted! 



Fashion Week. All right, after New York, this a been a bit in the back of my mind,
but I will catch up with it real soon!




Rock the Red Pump. I honestly had no idea that yesterday in the United States it was National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. It is such a great initiative and I totally support it, as a woman, a mother, and an HIV/AIDS researcher myself. 

Women in Italy. There has been a lot of talk about this in the papers in occasion of Women's Day and... well, a lot to talk about, but in another post.


Getting a nanny in the air. How do you feel about enlisting the help of a fellow air travel passenger to help you with your kids? A new "nanny in the air" service does just that. (Today moms)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...